Cairns Helicopter Tour A birds-eye view of North Queensland
Cairns Helicopter Tour experience it all on this 60-minute Helicopter Reef and Rainforest Scenic Flight.
Seeing the Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage Rainforest is a must-do while holidaying in North Queensland.
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is the World’s most extensive coral reef system. The Great Barrier Reef includes 900 islands and over 2900 individual reefs. While flying over the Great Barrier Reef, it’s possible to spot sharks and whales.
Along the North East coast of Queensland is Queensland’s Wet Tropic area. This World Heritage site of about 8940 kilometres square.
Keep an eye out for the magnificent waterfalls while flying over the rainforest. Along the way, this flight flies over the quaint village Kuranda and the Barron River. Then have your camera ready for the 250-metre rock face of the Barron Falls, a fantastic sight during the wet season. Here you may also see the scenic railway and the Skyrail.
From the Cairns helicopter tour, you will see some glorious sights such as Fitzroy Island, Upolo Cay, Barron Gorge and the city of Cairns.
Cairns Helicopter Tour Departs Daily.
With a minimum of 2 passengers,
Tour Includes Courtesy return transfers from your Cairns City and Northern Beaches hotels.
Please find out about our helicopter tour, including a picnic on a stunning sand cay.
Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest.
(Depending on what time you choose to fly)
- Pickup bus transfer from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Depart from General Aviation, Cairns
- 60 minute Scenic flight
- Return transfer back to your Cairns City accommodation
- Return transfers from your accommodation (Cairns City – Northern Beaches)
- 60 minute Helicopter Reef Rainforest Scenic Flight
What to bring
- Sunglasses, camera and bottle of water
We accept Visa Card, Mastercard and American Express.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information, we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.