Cairns Helicopter Tour A birds-eye view of North Queensland
Cairns Helicopter Tour experience it all on this 60-minute Helicopter Reef and Rainforest Scenic Flight.
Seeing the Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage Rainforest is a must-do while holidaying in North Queensland.
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is the World’s most extensive coral reef system. The Great Barrier Reef includes 900 islands and over 2900 individual reefs. While flying over the Great Barrier Reef, it’s possible to spot sharks and whales.
Along the North East coast of Queensland is Queensland’s Wet Tropic area. This World Heritage site of about 8940 kilometres square.
Keep an eye out for the magnificent waterfalls while flying over the rainforest. Along the way, this flight flies over the quaint village Kuranda and the Barron River. Then have your camera ready for the 250-metre rock face of the Barron Falls, a fantastic sight during the wet season. Here you may also see the scenic railway and the Skyrail.
From the Cairns helicopter tour, you will see some glorious sights such as Fitzroy Island, Upolo Cay, Barron Gorge and the city of Cairns.
Cairns Helicopter Tour Departs Daily.
With a minimum of 2 passengers,
Tour Includes Courtesy return transfers from your Cairns City and Northern Beaches hotels.
Please find out about our helicopter tour, including a picnic on a stunning sand cay.
Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest.
(Depending on what time you choose to fly)
- Pickup bus transfer from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Depart from General Aviation, Cairns
- 60 minute Scenic flight
- Return transfer back to your Cairns City accommodation
- Return transfers from your accommodation (Cairns City – Northern Beaches)
- 60 minute Helicopter Reef Rainforest Scenic Flight
What to bring
- Sunglasses, camera and bottle of water
We accept Visa Card, Mastercard and American Express.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information, we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.