Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls and Paronella Park
Explore the magnificent World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest. Travelling through the Atherton Tablelands, visit iconic waterfalls and natural wonders while enjoying this boutique tour in air-conditioned comfort. Undoubtedly a highlight of the trip, finish your day at the stunning Paronella Park.
Travel through Atherton Tablelands, swim in majestic waterfalls! Millaa Millaa Falls, by far the most popular of all the Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls. A favourite with tourists wanting to get that perfect photo to make all their friends at home envious. Surrounded by stunning rainforest, the water cascades down into a beautiful swimming hole.
Then visit the Must Do tour, Paronella Park. Voted as the #1 must do’s in Queensland by RACQ. You will learn about the fascinating history of this iconic Queensland location. Everything was built with determination by hand. Using hand-poured concrete, you can still see the fingerprints of Jose Paronella which were left behind. A working hydroelectric system was built using the power of the waterfall. Stroll through the extensive grounds and explore this fairy-like garden. More than 7000 trees were planted, the most impressive being the giant Kauris which line Kauri Avenue.
Explore Cairns Southern Highlands
On our Cairns Tropical Experience tour, we will visit some of Far North Queensland’s top attractions. Including Millaa Millaa Falls, Curtain Fig Tree, Lake Barrine, Paronella Park and Babinda Boulders. Your guide will teach you about the mysterious legend of The Boulders. With absolutely breathtaking scenery, it’s the perfect place to cool off and have a swim.
Put this tour into a fabulous package! Experience the very best of FNQ by clicking HERE
- Pick up from your accommodation usually between 7:15 am, and 7:45 am depending on where you are staying in Cairns.
- Lake Barrine Crater National Park
- Devonshire Morning Tea
- Curtain Fig Tree
- Millaa Millaa Falls
- Lunch at Roscoe’s
- Paronella Park with a 45 minute guided tour of this unique Spanish Castle
- Tropical Fruit Farm
- Babinda Boulders, Wooroonooran National Park – time for a swim in the fresh mountain water
- Light Afternoon Tea
- Arriving back at your accommodation between 6-6:30 pm
Standard inclusions are as follows:
– Morning Tea & Lunch (Option B Only)
– Visit to Lake Barrine & Guided walk to the Twin Kauri Pines
– Priority Entry, 45 min Historical Guided Tour & up to 2 hour stay at Paronella Park
– Visits to Walsh’s Pyramid, Heales Lookout, Yungaburra, Curtain Fig Tree, Malanda, Crawford’s Lookout, Millaa Millaa Falls, Mena Creek & Theresa Falls
– National Park Fees
– Complimentary pickup & drop off from Cairns CBD Accommodation.
Northern Beaches (Palm Cove & Trinity Beach) pickups are complimentary if you make your own way to/from either The Skyrail Terminal at Smithfield or from Cairns Central Railway Station, Bunda Street Entrance.
Return Transfers from Northern Beaches Hotels are $28 per person – Payable Direct to the Driver.
Infants: Infants travel free of charge if carried on the parents lap. If you would like the infant to occupy a seat, there is a charge of $70 – this includes supply of an infant seat/booster (please advise age)
What To Bring
– Hat, Sunscreen, bottle of water.
– Swimming gear – swimmers and towel if you wish to swim at Millaa Millaa Falls.
– A must is your camera with spare batteries and enough room on the memory card.
– Cash/Credit Card for Souvenirs
**** Effective from the 17th December 2021, until further notice ****
Supplement to be Read in Conjunction with our Standard Terms & Conditions
• All passengers travelling on any tour with Discovery Tours Australia or Northern Experience Eco Tour will be required to be fully vaccinated with a TGA-approved vaccine (unless they have an exemption).
• Evidence of this will need to be provided prior to boarding the vehicle.
• If Evidence or Qualified Exemption cannot be provided, boarding will be denied. No Refund of any portion of the tour amount paid will be refunded.
• Additional Requirements of The QLD Government may be announced and if applicable will form part of this policy.
We recommend reconfirming your tours 24 hours prior to the date of travel. Please call 07 4058 0268.
Northern Experience Eco Tours
www.northernexperience.com.au | [email protected]
What to bring
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimming costume.
- cash for small purchases.
- Water bottle.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour does depend on minimum passenger numbers to operate. We will advise at the time of booking if the passenger numbers are below the threshold, and will monitor and re-confirm your booking once passenger numbers are met. Please ensure you call to re-confirm your tour 48 hours prior to departure. If the tour is not able to operate, we will offer alternative dates of travel, or work with you to find an alternative tour.