Lady Douglas River Cruise departs daily from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Departures are at 10:30 am, 12:30 am, 14:30, 16:30 and on Fridays at 18:30 for the live music cruise (June to November on demand.) This cruise features spectacular wildlife, shipwrecks and views of the Port Douglas Harbour.
Firstly, imagine yourself slowly cruising the calm waters of Port Douglas’ waterfront before drifting into the mangrove forests along the river.
The Port Douglas River Cruise takes you on a journey that showcases spectacular coastal views.
Furthermore, you will witness the breathtaking sights of the rainforest-covered mountains. Enjoy spotting saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat. Amazingly, we see these incredible animals on 95% of our tours along with countless other bird and animal species.
With our great selection of tour times, each one offers stunning wilderness, wildlife, shipwrecks as well as a picture-perfect scenery.
To view another iconic Port Douglas sailing trip, click HERE
10:30 am – 12 noon
12:30 pm – 2 pm
2:30 pm – 4 pm
4:30 pm – 6 pm
Complimentary beverage and finger food
Optimal access for wildlife viewing and photography
Activity sheets for children
1.5 hours cruising on calm water. Suitable in all weather conditions
Comfortable seating. Plenty of space to move around
Explore up the Dickson Inlet and Packers Creek with informative commentary
Additional beverages can be purchased from the fully licensed bar.
How to get there
The Lady Douglas departs from Berth C13, Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Port Douglas.
Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina is located on Wharf Street, a very short walk from the main street of Port Douglas.
Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to departure.
The Sunset Cruise is the one price of $40 per person for adults and children alike.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 3 – 12 years of age
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation, and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility, and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Port Douglas River Cruise Tours
Port Douglas River Cruise
1.5-hour cruise. Departing the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Pass through waterfront into the inlet and mangrove-lined estuary. Spot wildlife and take in natural beauty.